Thursday, May 26, 2005

Conf 50 I Give Up

No of calls from agent: 0
No of nasties in post: 0
No of nice things in post: 2


Day 3 of rubbish writing day.

Feel like giving up. Am rubbish and crap.

Some good people instead:

musings, petiteanglaise, meanwhilehereinfrance.


At least the post was kind. Invite to a party and U2 tickets. Partner says we shld be selling them as so broke, this REALLY winds me up as I've always wanted to see them live (How often do I get to go to anything etc. etc.). He doesn't want to go but doesn't want to be left behind either. So will come and complain all the time about how much it's costing. Grrr.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

genevieve said...

Oh tell him to shush, they really cost nothing at all. Love your blog, I should come by more often I know. Keep your chin up, you are getting there.