Sunday, June 12, 2005

Confession 60 Tag

Genevieve has tagged me.

As I did mine a couple of days ago, I'm handing this one to my 10 yr old:

No. of books owned:

(she's gone off to count them)

192, not including magazines

Last book bought:

My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell

Last book read:

(It's in school bag, gone to look...)

20th Century Girl by Carol Drinkwater 'About a girl who obviously lives in the 20th century and is starting a diary, & that's as far as I got up to.'

4 stars (so far)

Last book finished:

Thief Law by Cornelia Funke

'about 6 children who live in Venice and are robbers. Two of them have just joined them because they ran away and their aunt, who looked after them, sent a detective to look for them.' 100 stars

Five books that mean alot:

The Sign of the Sugar Plum
by Mary Hooper

My mum's book

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak

Winnie The Pooh by A A Milne

I tag stubborn world a brand new arts blog by my novelist friend Jacqui Lofthouse.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.



3 comments:

genevieve said...

What a great list! ( smart kid putting mum's book in there, hey.) I'm going to look for those Venetian thieves for some of my nieces and nephews, thanks for the 100 star rating.

genevieve said...

PS Awfully nice of you to blogroll me - if you wouldn't mind too much, Amanda, the name of my blog is 'you cried for night' (just in case I end up being rolled under two names here and there, you know).

The Blah Brain said...

Hey would you like to trade links with me? [I place your link on my site, you place mine on yours] I have over 20,000 hits a month on my blog - www.theblahbrain.com just post a comment if you're interested and I'll gladly put your link in my blogroll on the sidebar! Thanks, Paul