Monday, October 16, 2006

Conf 259: Back to Novel Day

No. of skips: 70


Woops.

Rant over.

Work work over for now, invoices submitted and back on a novel day.

New chapter 1. Tricky to get into as usual after break. I set the timer for 2 hours and didn't allow any e mail checks or internet drifting.

Aim to have a new submissions package ready by the end of this week. This is going back on plan to totally go over the final draft beforehand, but there's more than enough there to work with.

Week 3 of half hour mini Pilates session (Darcey in vision only, now, Radio 4 turned up) mixed with intermittent leaps from computer to skipping rope 5 days a week. So far a steady half a pound loss a week, sans sacrificing any food & factoring in 2 tea & toast slob mornings. In wordcountspeak that'll be another 20 weeks to reach target, then. Mustn't count too many chips but seems the best plan so far.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

genevieve said...

Ooh, discipline. You shame me, Amanda, I got a letter from my gym for NOT showing up. I had better get over there.
Just wanted to let you know that on a whim (and pending some coverage in the national paper) I changed the name of my blog - the link's the same of course. It's now called 'Reeling and Writhing'.
I wish I could learn to count chips, i'd be thinner in no time. All the best,
Genevieve.