Friday, December 01, 2006

Conf 280: Art Attack


Advent calendar for breakfast, yum.

Progressing onwards with rewrite to Chapter 5. Have also incorpoated latest synopsis changes into
final text. There aren't so many as I thought. Which is good news. Still no news from agent, though. Or
TV woman. You feel such a twat, sitting out in the void. Next week I'll do another couple
of query letters. Probably firher, explaining why I was abandoning it (oh dear, that's nearly a year ago now). Maybe if she likes
the new title enough.

I've lost my links & can't work it out. The little round button at the top has disappeared. But a strange question mark appears instead. Spooky.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

Larry Ray said...

Hang in there... writers block can be painful to get past but not nearly as painful as not writing. I find if I check out Helium.com when I'm stuck for a thought sometimes the crazy questions there inspire me. You can also feel free to check my stuff which can be found thru my profile if you like. I would love to hear your comments.