Monday, February 12, 2007

CONF 310: NEW NO

Agent e-mailed on Friday afternoon. Enjoyed it. But not enough. Fun and feisty but she tends to like more spare narratives. To have hit it with the first complete read would have been amazing and all, but there you go. What a process. This is only the agent end of things, if you do get through this stage it starts all over again with the publishers.

A real rainy Monday February here. Coming back from friends' yesterday evening, the car started making horrible kerlunking noises, it's in for MOT next week and now I know it needs exhaust work. Didn't sleep last night, cricked my arm this morning, feeling tired and grumpy and fed up. But then it is Monday, at least I've done my 500 words, now to do some touting for work.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Bugger. Her loss though, I'm sure. Get it out to at least another 5 of those pesky agents, if not 10, Amanda!! One at a time is soul-destroying and I should know! 99% of the agents on this planet grimace when they hear my name ... Gawd bless 'em.

And open a bottle of wine and have a few good swigs - it helps.

Hugs 'n' stuff

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mad muthas said...

hey - she enjoyed it. accentuate the positive.