Wednesday, June 13, 2007

CONF 460: NOVEL 6??

An intriguing offer in yesterday to pitch for a ghost writing job. I have to be a bit cryptic else I'll scupper my chances but I need to do a couple of chapters in the next few weeks. So that put the cat amongst yesterday's synopsis writing marathon. There was also a power cut which was really confusing. Write by hand? I went to the shops, to buy Euros for daughter's French trip on Friday. Nat West didn't have any in stock. How pathetic is that, the post office the place to go for currency I was told. And I did, and they did. Later on I did do a half an hour of speedwriting sitting in the car outside daughter's piano lesson which did get me to the end after a fashion. One page? Forget it, at least six. But it's early draft synop of early draft novel, so that'll have to do. Useful.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

Lucy Diamond said...

Ooh, how exciting. Good luck with the ghost-writing. Seems like things are really happening for you at the moment. Hoorah!!