Wednesday, July 11, 2007


I spoke to the agent yesterday and the editor likes my novel! A way to go yet but, 470 Confessions in, at LAST I am happy to report it's not a no.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.


leatherdykeuk said...

Excellent news! *fingers crossed for you*

Great song, but have you heard Jeff Buckley's cover?

Cathy said...

Great to hear some positive news at last. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

PS I agree about the Jeff Buckley version. I love it.

Amanda Mann said...

Thanks so much, finger crossings greatly appreciated. Yes, Jeff Buckley version is superb, and I love Rufus Wainwright's too, but Leonard, especially this vintage, is definitely my eye candy of choice.

Anne Brooke said...

Well done, Amanda - fantastic news!! Still waiting for my two novel hopefuls to make their minds up, sigh, so I can only imagine how you must feel!



Amanda Mann said...

Thanks, Anne, Keep heart and keep going keep going keep going.

Jessica said...

Have Everything crossed for you.

Eliza Graham said...

I'm so pleased for you--you deserve it.

debj1 said...

I, too, have everything crossed, including my eyes. Lotsa love,
Deb McD