Friday, April 04, 2008

CONF 534: CLOSER AND CLOSER!

.

Have been having quite a few sleepless nights lately due to worry but last night's sleepless night was down to excitement. Long talk with agent yesterday, she's very happy with the ms and, as the London Book Fair approaches, it's all systems go. I'm getting a client contract in the post & am taking it in to meet her next week. It's the school holidays so she's invited daughter in too, isn't that nice?

SO any time now it could be farewell to struggling Amanda and greetings from the real me. When I've sorted the bio and photo I'll be on the agency's website & the link will be up loud and clear.

Bye bye, thanks for all your support, it's meant a lot.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Ooh I'm looking forward to the link! Congratulations on finding an agent Amanda, I'll be watching developments closely...

Anonymous said...

Am so happy for you--can't wait for the celebrations-champagne bottle(s) poised. xxoo DMcD

pundy said...

Brilliant news. Don't worry so much - sh*t will happen anyway.

Anne Brooke said...

Good news indeed! I hope the agent does lead to great things for you - must admit mine hasn't! Ah well ... I've always enjoyed self-publishing though, thank goodness!

:))

A
xxx

nodamnblog said...

I'm so pleased for you. May great things be in your pipeline. :-)

Lucy Diamond said...

That is fab news - crossing everything for you. Well done!!

Cathy said...

Great news!