Friday, April 10, 2009

CONF 591: REGROUPING

.


It has been a very confusing few weeks. In my pitching of the non-fiction treatment to new agents have had 6 responses in to 12 email queries. One wanted more detail then rejected, two would only look further if I were to move with them for fiction as well. Checked back with my agent and, am very glad to say, am staying put.

I've retitled and have been restructuring the novel that didn't sell last year and am shortly going to start on a fresh new one. I've got 3 treatments completely written up but I have 3 other ideas to explore further before I decide which one I'll be going with. This will be my 6th. Two were published, the third was three-quarters finished before I abandoned it for the fourth. The fourth is the one that didn't sell, excuse me, that hasn't sold yet. The fifth is the children's one I'm going to continue with but not as my main thrust. None of this is bringing in any bacon of course so I'm going back to the starting a little business idea. Have got my fab Mr Site software and am going to work on setting that up over Easter.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Glad to hear about the new plans - good for you. And fingers crossed for them all.

Hugs galore

Axxx

rockmother said...

Go for it! xx