Thursday, April 30, 2009

CONF 592: BACK TO C1

.

Well, the business website hasn't actually got off the ground yet. Am doing it already in a limited sense, looking after my friend's travel company for a few weeks now whilst they're abroad. Have been doing that for years now, helping them out. Which is what I plan to expand on, becoming a business-sitter for small businesses plus perhaps a bit of 'exclusive' one dog at a time dog walking which pays OK around here. Or was planning to expand on because there's been a bit of news in on the writing front. My agent met with a publisher at the recent London Book Fair. She was impressed with the company and wants to submit the novel to them. That's the novel that didn't sell last year, along with the proposals for 2 new books already plotted and written up.

As I said, I've been working on finishing that novel completely anyway. Have been back to the beginning and was amazed to find how much rewriting there was to do. That's always been my problem, submitting too early. This time, who knows, maybe I'll get it right. I'm nearly there, have 2 days now for extra tweek tweeking and will be emailing it to her on Tuesday.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

Anne Brooke said...

That's great news - fingers crossed for you!

Axxx