Monday, June 15, 2009

CONF 596: END IN SIGHT

..

My agent emailed a week or so ago. I braced myself for news of more rejection but it was to ask for an updated synopsis. So there's some movement there &, despite all my lectures to self on not waiting, am agog. It either means the publisher the MS is with at the moment have moved it on to the next stage where editors and marketing people 'share' (and where so many of us come a cropper) or she's going to send it to other publishers as well.

Am on penultimate chapter of rewrite, then have 2 more chapters to add and it's done. For that rewrite anyway. Will then go back and do some more work on 2 of the male characters. Also had an interesting meeting today about writing for a fab new website that launches next month, links on their way. Spreading the eggs a bit is a good feeling.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

8 comments:

nodamnblog said...

Good luck, it sounds as if things are moving forward for you.

Fingers crossed. :-)

liz fenwick said...

Everything crossed for you.
lx

L-Plate Author said...

Good luck, I've followed your blog for ages now so my fingers are crossed for you. Makes it hard for me to type though...x

pundy said...

Good luck - I'll cross what I still can.

rockmother said...

Even crossing my eyelashes for you xuk

rockmother said...

don't know what xuk is - meant xx!

Jeannette said...

Good luck... more eggs, more baskets, always a good idea.

Amanda Mann said...

Oh thank you all. Still all quiet drip drip drip